Event Permit Request
This service allows beneficiaries to request a permit for an entertainment event, which takes place at a specific time and place with the participation or the attendance of an audience, including entertainment shows or activities. The types of events include live performances, festivals, entertainment exhibitions, theatrical performances, and entertainment activities.
- Submit a preliminary approval request 60 days in advance.
- The commercial register in addition to the activity of organizing entertainment events.
- The approval of the site owner is required to hold the event within the specified period.
- A copy of the authorization if the applicant is not the owner.
- Clarify the entertainment content, and that it is within the jurisdiction of the General Entertainment Authority.
- The necessary permits from the relevant authorities.
- Certificate of insurance providing coverage against civil liability claims.
- Conformity certificate for installation safety and operational readiness for mechanical toys.
- Operational plan for the event.
- The applicant must be registered as one of the approved organizers with the General Entertainment Authority.